Friday, August 31, 2018

First Day Questions

What is your previous computer experience?
I have had computer class since 2nd grade. I just recently got more into it in high school where i took computer applications and web design classes.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to gain a better understanding of how to put my thoughts into artwork.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
The relationship between computers and visual studies is the use of technology to create what we draw or sketch.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have used photoshop for 3 years.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have a computer at home and it does not have photoshop pf illustrator.

Do you use a Mac or PC?
I use a PC.

Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?
My major is Graphic Design.

What do you hope to do with your major?
I hope to one day work for a company and create their logos.

Who is your favorite artist?
My favorite artist is Josh Dun.

Who is your favorite musician? 
Tyler Joseph is my favorite musician.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I have always been a visual thinker.

Write a five line story?
During the summer, I went to the Poconos with my family and 2 small dogs.
We went to museums and saw waterfalls. We hiked and swam almost everyday.
After that vacation, we went to Florida to visit my grandparents. We also swam in the pool there everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment